|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 0gg|
|Includes Includes 0g Added Sugars||0 %|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 0.4 mg 2%||Potassium 230 mg 5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Natural Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Sodium Phosphate, Extractives Of Paprika. CONTAINS: WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
- Preheat air fryer to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces on basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 425˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Flip pieces over half way through heating.
- Place 6 frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwavable safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the product. Continue heating until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.