|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g||18%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 1gg|
|Includes Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0.3 mcg 2%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 0.6 mg 3%||Potassium 180 mg 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Water, Wheat Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavors, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sodium Phosphates, Wheat Gluten, Extractives Of Paprika, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder), Paprika, Yeast, Maltodextrin. CONTAINS: WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
- Preheat air fryer to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes using a 1000W microwave.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the product. Continue heating until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.