|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g||18%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0gg|
|Includes Includes 0g Added Sugars||1%|
|Vitamin D 0.3 mcg 2%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron .5 mg 3%||Potassium 230 mg 5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Modified Wheat Starch, Modified Food Starch, Dextrose, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Spice, Extractives Of Paprika. CONTAINS: WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
- Preheat air fryer to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces on basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes using a 1000W microwave.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the product. Continue heating until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.