|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||10%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 1gg|
|Includes Includes less than 1g Added Sugars||1%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 20 mg 2%|
|Iron 1.2 mg 7%||Potassium 380 mg 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of Natural Flavor, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheat Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphates, Brown Sugar, Corn Starch, Sugar, Extractives Of Paprika, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder), Paprika, Yeast, Yellow Corn Flour, Maltodextrin. CONTAINS: WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
- Preheat air fryer to 360˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry for 17 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 14 minutes. Flip fillets and bake an additional 14 minutes. Total time 28 minutes
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add 1 minute and 45 seconds for each additional fillet.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the product. Continue heating until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.