Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings
Pilgrim’s® Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings have a kick of buttery, cayenne heat that will ramp up any flavor occasion. Whether you need a game day favorite or a spicy snack, our bone-in wings have you covered.
- Preheat air fryer to 375˚F.
- Place frozen chicken wings in basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry for 18 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Place frozen chicken wings on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 28 minutes.
- Place up to 3 frozen chicken wings in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes using a 1200W microwave.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN WINGS 1ST & 2ND SECTIONS, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, RICE FLOUR, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, RICE STARCH, CITRIC ACID, HOT SAUCE(AGED CAYENNE PEPPERS, VINEGAR, SALT, GARLIC POWDER), PEA STARCH, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, DEHYDRATED ONION, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SUGAR, VINEGAR SOLIDS, WHEAT FLOUR, LEAVENING(SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTER.
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.