|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||10%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars less than 1gg|
|Includes Includes 0g Added Sugars||1%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 0.6 mg 3%||Potassium 350 mg 7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Modified Wheat Starch, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheat Gluten, Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Dextrose, CONTAINS: WHEAT
†Chicken used is raised with no antibiotics ever. *Chicken used is minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
- Preheat air fryer to 360˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry for 17 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 14 minutes. Flip Fillets and bake an additional 14 minutes. Total time 28 minutes.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add 1 minute and 45 seconds for each additional fillet.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the product. Continue heating until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.