Chicken Bites Pot Pie
Pot Pie Casserole goes big on flavor! Just combine Pilgrim’s Crispy Chicken Breast Bites with cream of mushroom soup, peas, carrots and biscuits, then bake in the oven. Nothing complicated about this tasty, easy-to-prepare dish!
Servings: 4-6 ~ Prep: 20 mins ~ Cook: 30 mins
- 1 bag Pilgrim’s Chicken Bites
- 6 oz frozen peas, defrosted
- 6 oz frozen carrots, defrosted
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 5 oz. of Milk or Water to thin soup
- 1 16 oz tin Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer and air fry for 8 minutes to cook to an internal temp of 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the soup by placing 2 cans in a sauce pan and add milk or water to thin, cook to combine and set aside.
- When chicken is cooked place at the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Layer defrosted peas and carrots on top of the chicken.
- Cover with soup mixture.
- Layer biscuits on the top and place in preheated over for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Once biscuits are browned, serve and enjoy!