Chicken Parm with Ziti
Try Chicken Parm Ziti casserole with Pilgrim’s Popcorn Chicken! Just add cooked pasta and sauce to a casserole dish, layer with air-fried Popcorn Chicken, more sauce, cheese and breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F. Too easy and delicious not to try!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag Pilgrim’s Popcorn Chicken
- 12 oz box ziti
- 32 oz marinara sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Cook ziti according to package directions.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer and air fry for 8 minutes to cook to an internal temp of 165°F.
- Spread layer of marinara sauce to the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add layer of cooked ziti and Popcorn Chicken.
- Spread additional layer of marinara sauce, then another layer of cooked ziti, Popcorn Chicken and shredded mozzarella.
- Place dish in preheated oven for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve and enjoy!